Microsoft Office 365 Office 2016 Office 2013 error Code 30015-11
Temporarily disable Antivirus software and Firewall
a. Temporarily turn Off Windows Firewall.
- Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type firewall, and then click Windows Firewall.
- Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click Turn off Windows Firewall under each network location that you want to stop trying to protect, and then click OK.
b. Temporarily turn Off Antivirus Software
- Go to Start button , clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer’s status.
- Click the arrow button next to Security to expand the section. If Windows can detect your antivirus software, it’s listed under Virus protection
- If the software is on, check the Help that came with the software for information on disabling it.
System File Checker for fix the error code 30015-11System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search
- Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt
- Click Run as administrator
- At the command prompt, type the command sfc /scannow, and then press ENTER:
Try installing from another locationIf you’re trying to install at work or at school, the network may be limited in a way that won’t allow Office to install. If this is the case, take your device home, to a friend’s house, or to a wireless hotspot, and then try installing Office again. After it’s installed, you’ll be able to use it at work or school as if you had installed it there. NOTE If you need to install Office from work or school, your IT departmentmight be able to help you deal with any network limitations.
Repair the error code 30015-11 process for an Office Click-to-Run application does not startMicrosoft Office 365 Office 2016 Office 2013 error Code 30015-11 is generated due to an existing installation of Microsoft Office suite in the system. Reason can be anything, there might be an important .dll file missing or some core file was deleted accidently etc. To repair the Office Click-to-Run application, follow these steps as appropriate for the version of Windows that the computer is running.
- Right-click the Start button .
- Under Programs, click or tap Uninstall a program.
- Click or tap Microsoft Office 365, and then click or tap Change.
- Click or tap Quick Repair, and then click or tap Repair
Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC1. Login to http://office.com/myaccount. 2. Enter the username and password. 3. Click on the Install button 4. Click on downloaded file and installation prepares. 5. Office installation will start after checking and preparing the configuration. Follow the simple onscreen instructions. Once installation is completed, click on All Done button. Now, the Office Suite is installed and ready for use and the error code 30015-11 is fixed You may check if the Microsoft Office applications are working fine.
Note: If the issue is still not fixed Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
How do I install Office 365 on my computer?
Install Microsoft 365 for Home Use the computer where you want to install Office. Go to the Microsoft 365 portal page and sign in to your Microsoft account. Select Install Office. On the Microsoft 365 Home web page, select Install Office. On the Download and install Microsoft 365 Home screen, select Install.
How do I install Office 365 for free?
Here's how to get them: Go to Office.com. Login to your Microsoft account (or create one for free). If you already have a Windows, Skype or Xbox login, you have an active Microsoft account. Select the app you want to use, and save your work in the cloud with OneDrive.
How do I fix Microsoft Office installation error?
How do I fix Microsoft Office installation error? If you encountered a problem while installing Office on a PC, try restarting your computer and then attempting to install Office again. If that didn't help, use this easy fix tool to uninstall Office completely. After your uninstall is complete, try reinstalling Office.
How do I fix Office 365 installation?
Start by opening Programs and Features in the Control Panel. In Windows 10 you can get there by pulling up the hidden quick access menu. Once you're there, select Microsoft 365 in the program list and then Change/Repair on the command bar. Now, wait while the
How do I fix Office 365 errors?
How to fix Microsoft Office 365 subscription problems Right-click on the Start button. Select apps and features. Find the application from the list that you had the error in. ... Click modify. Select online repair. Click repair.
How can I fix Office 365 fast?
Click Start, and then click Control Panel. Double-click Programs and Features. Click MicrosoftOffice 365, and then click Change. Select Quick Repair, and then click Repair.