This document explains how to fix Microsoft Windows Surface error code 0x800f0203 or 800F0203 if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating or upgrading Windows.
The error message may look like:
– Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) Control Logic – Error – 0x800f0203
– Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) CSI2 Host Controller – Error 0x800f0203
-Microsoft driver update for Surface Dock Firmware Update – Error 0x800f0203
Error(s) found: Code 800F0203 Windows update encountered an unknown error.
Cause of 800F0203 Windows Update Error Code
- DNS Conflict
- Junk store location is infected with active malware
Steps to resolve Microsoft Surface Error Code 800F0203
Step 1: Temporarily Disable any installed 3rd Party Antivirus
Some times Antivirus/Malware/Adware programs mark Microsoft Windows installer files as Spam and block it from installing. Please refer your vendors website for disabling it temporarily. Once installation is done you can activate it again.
Step 2: Check System Integrity
1. Press Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type CMD and Click OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
In most cases Microsoft Windows update error code 800F0203 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.