This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook “Sending Reported Error Outlook Data File Cannot Be Accessed” error code” if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Error Code Log
Avg. Time to Resolve Issue
Microsoft Outlook <version> 2.61
Also Known as :
Outlook fehler code , foutcode , fejlkode , code d’erreur , codice di errore , feil kode , cod de eroare , código de error
Faulting Application Name: Microsoft Outlook <Application name>, version: 6.4.9164.58093, time stamp: 0×31426831
Faulting module name: Outlook log.dll, version: 3.8.1869.00880
How to fix Outlook Error Code “Sending Reported Error Outlook Data File Cannot Be Accessed”
Step 1: Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall Setting
1. Hold Windows Key + R and Enter “Firewall.cpl” (without quotes)
2. Click OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK. Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2:Start Outlook in Safe Mode
1. Hold Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter “Outlook /safe” and Click OK.
In most cases Outlook error code Sending Reported Error Outlook Data File Cannot Be Accessed should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
You can chat one-on-one with one of our Outlook Support Representative 24/7 by clicking on the Chat button.