This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook error code We’re sorry,but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Outlook will need to be closed as a result. if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 365
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Cause of Outlook Error Code:
- Slow ISP Connection
- System DLL files conflict
How to fix Outlook Error Code We’re Sorry,but Outlook Has Run Into An Error
Step 1: Check for system corruption:
1. Press Windows Key + R and Type “CMD” (without quotes)
2. Press OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “operating system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily :
1. Press Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter Firewall.cpl and Click OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
In most cases Outlook error code We’re sorry,but Outlook has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Outlook will need to be closed as a result. should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.