This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook Has Run Into An Error That Is Preventing It From Working Correctly error if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 365
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Cause of Outlook Has Run Into An Error
- Windows Firewall blocking the installation
- Temp store location contains active malware
How to fix Outlook Error Code
Step 1: Check for system corruption
1. Press Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type CMD and Press OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “operating system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
Step 2: Start Outlook in Safe Mode
1. Hold Windows Key + R and Type “Outlook /safe” (without quotes)
2. Press OK.
In most cases Outlook Has Run Into An Error should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.