This document explains how to fix error code outlook follow up flag not working if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 365
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Cause of Outlook Follow Up Flag Not Working Error Code:
- Slow Internet Connection
- Junk store location contains active threat
How to Resolve Outlook Error Code Outlook Follow Up Flag Not Working
Step 1: Check for system corruption
1. In Start Searchbox type “CMD” (without quotes)
2. Click on CMD
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and press Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
Step 2: Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall Setting
1. Hold Windows Key + R and Type “Firewall.cpl” (without quotes)
2. Press OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
In most cases Outlook error code outlook follow up flag not working should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.