This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook error CRYPT32.dll if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
The error may look like:
– loginui.exe system error: the program can’t start because crypt32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem. – crypt32.dll is not compatable
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
1. In Start Search box type “Firewall.cpl” (without quotes)
2. Click on Windows Firewall.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK. Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2:Start Outlook in Safe Mode:
1. Hold Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type “Outlook /safe” and Press OK.
In most cases Outlook error CRYPT32.dll should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
You can chat one-on-one with one of our Outlook Support Representative 24/7 by clicking on the Chat button.