This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook error code 80041004 if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
The error may look like:
Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error 80041004
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 365
- Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Cause of 80041004 Outlook Error Code
- Internet connectivity issue
- Junk store location is infected with active malware
Steps to resolve Outlook Error Code 80041004
Step 1: Start Outlook in Safe Mode:
1. Hold Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter “Outlook /safe” and Click OK.
Step 2: Check System Integrity
1. Press Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type CMD and Click OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “operating system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
In most cases Outlook error code 80041004 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.