This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook error 0x85050041 if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
The error message look like:
- Could not connect to Group Property Service
- Something went wrong. we can’t sync right now. but you may be able to find more information about this error code at answers.microsoft.com. Error code 0x85050041
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 365
- Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Cause of 0x85050041 Outlook Error Code
- Internet connectivity issue
- System DLL files conflict
How to fix Outlook Error 0x85050041
Step 1: Check for corrupt system files
1. In Start Searchbox type “cmd” (without quotes)
2. Click on CMD
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
Step 2: Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily
1. Hold Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter Firewall.cpl and Click OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
In most cases Outlook error 0x85050041 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.