This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook error code 0X8007000d if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
The error message may look like: An unspecified error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later. (0x8007000D).
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
Step 1: Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall Setting
1. Press Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter Firewall.cpl and Press OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK. Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2:Start Outlook in Safe Mode: 1. Hold Windows Key + R and Type “Outlook /safe”
2. Click OK.
In most cases Outlook error 0X8007000d should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
You can chat one-on-one with one of our Outlook Support Representative 24/7 by clicking on the Chat button.