This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook error 0x80041003 if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
The error message may look like:
1) Task reported error (0x80041003), Temporary error. Error: 5102. Xfs request ‘SycnBinary’ failed. Response code ‘Undefined’
2) Error with send/recieve. Error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error: 80041003.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 365
- Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Cause of 0x80041003 Outlook Error Code
- Internet connectivity issue
- Junk store location contains active malware
Steps to resolve Outlook Error Code 0x80041003
Step 1: Check for system corruption
1. Press Win Key + R and Type cmd
2. Press OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and press Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “operating system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
Step 2: Disable any installed Antivirus/Malware/Adware Program Temporarily:
Some times Antivirus/Malware/Adware programs mark Microsoft office installer files as Spam and block it from installing. Please refer your vendors website for disabling it temporarily. Once installation is done you can activate it again.
In most cases Outlook error code 0x80041003 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.