This document explains how to fix Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook. Invalid Xml, The View Cannot Be Loaded error if it is not working properly or throwing an error while updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 365
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
|Avg. Time to Resolve Issue||50 mins|
|Log Name:||Microsoft Outlook <version> 2.39|
|Source:||Incompatible System Files|
Cause of Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook. Invalid Xml, The View Cannot Be Loaded Error
- DNS Conflict
- Microsoft Outlook internal Application Conflict
Steps to resolve Outlook Error Code
Step 1: Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily
1. In Start Search box type Windows Firewall
2. Click on Windows Firewall.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2: Check for corrupt system files
1. Hold Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter CMD and Press OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and press Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
In most cases Outlook error code should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.