This document explains how to fix Microsoft Outlook error code ‘An Encrypted Connection To Your Mail Server Is Not Available Outlook’ if it is not working properly or throwing an error while installing, updating, launching/opening, performing action like sending or receiving emails, configuring emails etc.
This solutions applies for following version of Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 365
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office (2013/365/2016)
Cause of Outlook Error Code
- Internet connectivity issue
- Microsoft Outlook internal Application Conflict
Steps to resolve Outlook Error “An Encrypted Connection To Your Mail Server Is Not Available”
Step 1: Start Outlook in Safe Mode
1. Press Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type “Outlook /safe” and Click OK.
Step 2: Check for system corruption
1. Press Win Key + R and Type “CMD” (without quotes)
2. Click OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “operating system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer Live Technician for any help during the whole process.
In most cases Outlook error code ‘An Encrypted Connection To Your Mail Server Is Not Available’ should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.