This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 30175-4 if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while installing or uninstalling. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error code 30175-4 generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will get an error pop up stating “Something went wrong Error code 30175-4” while installing/uninstalling Microsoft Office.
- Computer will be slow to respond
- Microsoft Office stops responding.
Cause of 30175-4 Error Code
- Corrupt Core Microsoft office files
- Windows Firewall Issue
- System Level Conflict
How to Resolve Error Code 30175-4Step 1 Remove Conflicting System Files
1. Hold Windows Key + R. Run Dialog Box will open up.
2. Enter the command Cleanmgr and Press OK.
3. Drive Selection Box will pop up. Select your OS drive and Click OK.
4. Tick all the check boxes and Press OK.
Step 2 Check for system corruption:
1. Press Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type CMD and Press OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “os” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
Step 3 Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall Setting :
1. In Start Search box type “Firewall.cpl” (without quotes)
2. Click on Windows Firewall.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
In most cases error code 30175-4 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Recently Added Errors: