This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 30145-13 if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while installing or updating office. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error 30145-13 generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will get an error while installing/updating Microsoft Office. The error may look like “Something Went Wrong. We Are Sorry But We Are Unable To Start Your Program.please Ensure It Is Not Disabled By The System.Error Code: 30145-13“
- System takes longer time to boot
- Ms Office Application Will Stop.
Cause of 30145-13 Error Code
- Corrupt Core office files
- DNS Conflict
- Temporary files location contains active threat
How to fix Error Code 30145-13Step 1 Verify Internet explorer Settings :
1. Hold Windows Key + R and Type iexplore
2. Press OK.
3. Goto Tools and Select Internet Options
4. Select Security Tab and Click on “Reset all zones to default level” if the button is active.
5. Press OK.
Step 2 Check if your network is behind Proxy:
1. Hold down Win Key + R and Type CMD
2. Click OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold ctrl+c and press ctrl+v in command prompt)
netsh winhttp show proxy
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
If you get the message “Direct Access (no proxy server)“, continue to the next step otherwise disable proxy from Network Settings.You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
In most cases error code 30145-13 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Recently Added Errors: