This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 3014-13 if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while installing/updating office. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error 3014-13 generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will receive an Error Message while installing/updating/reinstalling Microsoft Office
- System may hang time to time
- MS Office freezes regularly.
Cause of 3014-13 Error Code
- Corrupt Office applications
- Internet connectivity issue
- Junk files location is infected with active threat
How to Resolve Error Code 3014-13Step 1 Check Proxy Settings:
1. Hold Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type CMD and Press OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold ctrl+c and press ctrl+v in command prompt)
netsh winhttp show proxy
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
If you get the message “Direct Access (no proxy server)“, continue to the next step otherwise disable proxy from Network Settings.
You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
Step 2 Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily
1. Hold Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter Firewall.cpl and Press OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
In most cases error code 3014-13 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Recently Added Errors: