This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 30103-13 if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while installing office. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error 30103-13 generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will receive an Error Message while installing/updating Microsoft Office
- Slows down overall system speed
- Ms Office Application Will Stop.
Cause of 30103-13 Error Code
- Corrupt Office applications
- DNS Conflict
- Temp store location is infected with active malware
Steps to resolve Error Code 30103-13Step 1 Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily :
1. Press Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter Firewall.cpl and Click OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2 Temporarily Disable any installed 3rd Party Antivirus:
Some times Antivirus/Malware/Adware programs mark Microsoft office installer files as Spam and block it from installing. Please refer your vendors website for disabling it temporarily. Once installation is done you can activate it again.
In most cases error code 30103-13 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Recently Added Errors: