This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 30094-1011 if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while installing office. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error 30094-1011 generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will receive an Error Message while installing Microsoft Office. The error may look like “Something went wrong. Error code 30094-1011“
- System may freeze time to time
- Ms Office Application Will stop working.
Cause of 30094-1011 Error Code
- Corrupt System Files
- Slow ISP Connection
- Temporary store location is infected with active threat
Steps to resolve Error Code 30094-1011Step 1 Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall Setting :
1. In Start Search box type “Firewall.cpl” (without quotes)
2. Click on Windows Firewall.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2 Check Internet explorer Settings :
1. In Start Search box type Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Internet Explorer”.
3. Goto Tools and Select Internet Options
4. Select Security Tab and Click on “Reset all zones to default level” if the button is active.
5. Press OK.
In most cases error code 30094-1011 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Recently Added Errors: