This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 3008-27 if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while updating or installing office. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error 3008-27 generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will receive an Error Message while installing/updating Microsoft Office
- Slow down overall Windows speed
- Ms Office Application Will stop working.
Cause of 3008-27 Error Code
- Corrupt Office application files
- DNS Conflict
- Microsoft office internal Application Conflict
Steps to resolve Error Code 3008-27Step 1 Check Proxy Settings
1. In Start Searchbox type “CMD” (without qoutes)
2. Click on CMD.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and press ctrl+c and press ctrl+v in command prompt)
netsh winhttp show proxy
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
If you get the message “Direct Access (no proxy server)“, continue to the next step otherwise disable proxy from Network Settings.
You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
Step 2 Steps to perform Disk cleanup
1. Press Win Key + R and Type Cleanmgr
2. Press OK.
3. Drive Selection Box will pop up. Select the Operating System drive and Click OK.
4. Check all the check boxes and press OK.
In most cases error code 3008-27 should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Recently Added Errors: