This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office 2010 Click-2-run Virtualization Error code 30015 if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while opening or running Office applications. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error 30015 generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
- Symptoms of Error Code Click-2-run Virtualization error code 30015
- Cause of Error Codes
- How to Resolve Error code
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will get error message while opening/run MS Office
- Low memory error
- Microsoft Office Applications will stop.
Cause of 30015 Error Code
- Corrupt Office apps
- Windows Firewall blocking the installation
- System DLL files conflict
Steps to resolve Error Code 30015Step 1 Verify Internet explorer Settings Configuration:
1. Hold Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl and Press OK.
3. Hold Alt+T and Select Internet Options
4. Select Security Tab and Click on “Reset all zones to default level” if the button is active.
5. Press OK.
Step 2 Run Disk Cleanup on your PC
1. Press Windows Key + R and Enter “Cleanmgr” (without quotes)
2. Click OK.
3. Drive Selection Box will pop up. Select the OS drive and Click OK.
4. Check all the check boxes and click OK.
Check System Integrity:
1. Hold Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type CMD and Click OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and press Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “system” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
Recently Added Errors: