This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 30015-11 (2147023843) if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while installing office. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error code 30015-11 (2147023843) generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will receive an Error Message while installing/downloading Microsoft Office
- System takes longer time to boot
- MS Office Applications stops responding.
Cause of 30015-11 (2147023843) Error Code
- Corrupt Office installation
- Slow ISP Connection
- Temporary store location contains active malware
How to Resolve Error Code 30015-11 (2147023843)Step 1 Remove Conflicting System Files
1. Press Win Key + R and Enter Cleanmgr
2. Press OK.
3. Drive Selection Box will open up. Select the OS drive and Click OK.
4. Tick all the check boxes and Press OK.
Step 2 Check Proxy Server Settings:
1. In Start Searchbox type “CMD” (without qoutes)
2. Click on CMD.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold ctrl+c and press ctrl+v in command prompt)
netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on CMD button and select “Run as Administrator”
If you get the message “Direct Access (no proxy server)“, continue to the next step otherwise disable proxy from Network Settings.
You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
In most cases error code 30015-11 (2147023843) should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Recently Added Errors: