This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 30015-11 (-2147023838) if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error while instllalling or reinstalling office. This solutions applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016.
The error code 30015-11 (-2147023838) generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will get an Error Message while opening/installing Office. The error may look like “Something went wrong. Error code 30015-11 (-2147023838)”.
- System takes longer time to boot
- MS Office Applications freezes at times.
Cause of 30015-11 (-2147023838) Error Code
- Corrupt Office installation files
- Slow ISP Connection
- System DLL files conflict
How to Resolve Error Code 30015-11 (-2147023838)Step 1 Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily:
1. Press Windows Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Type Firewall.cpl and Click OK.
3. Click on “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off”
4. In Private network Setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
5. Do the same for Public Network Setting.
6. Press OK.
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on.
Step 2 Check System Integrity:
1. In Start Searchbox type “CMD” (without quotes)
2. Click on CMD
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and press Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “os” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
In most cases error code 30015-11 (-2147023838) should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Recently Added Errors: