This document explains how to fix Microsoft Office Error code 30015-1015 (5) if it is not working correctly or throwing an unexpected error. This solutions applies for Office 365, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office Home, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error 30015-1015 (5) generally occurs while installing Office, Upgrading office, Opening Office, launching Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft office or while applying windows updates. This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) and the error generally occurs in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Symptoms of Error Code
- You will receive an Error Message while installing/opening/reinstalling/upgrading Office
- System may stay hung time to time
- Microsoft Office Application Will stop working.
Cause of 30015-1015 (5) Error Code
- Corrupt Microsoft Office installation files
- DNS Conflict
- Microsoft office internal Application Conflict
How to Resolve Error Code 30015-1015 (5)Step 1 Check System Integrity
1. Press Windows Key + R and Enter “CMD” (without quotes)
2. Press OK.
3. In command Prompt Copy following commands (Simply select the command and hold Ctrl+C and press Ctrl+V in command prompt)
The system will take some time to check. Let it run for a while. If it finds any issues in “os” integrity it will automatically fix it.
Note: You will need Administrator Access to Run the above command. Simply Right Click on cmd button and select “Run as Administrator”
Step 2 Temporarily Disable any installed 3rd Party Antivirus:
Some times Antivirus/Malware/Adware programs mark Microsoft office installer files as Spam and block it from installing. Please refer your vendors website for disabling it temporarily. Once installation is done you can activate it again.
You can contact our 24×7 customer support for any help during the whole process.
Step 3 Check Internet explorer Settings Configuration:
1. Hold Win Key + R. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
2. Enter inetcpl.cpl and Press OK.
3. Hold Alt+T and Select Internet Options
4. Select Security Tab and Click on “Reset all zones to default level” if the button is active.
5. Press OK.
In most cases error code 30015-1015 (5) should be resolved by following above steps. If however the issue still persists it means there is some critical issue with your system which needs to be fixed manually and is recommended to be done by an experienced Computer Technician.
Recently Added Errors: